Parent Support Groups
- Phoenix Valley Parents Autism Group (PVPAG)
- East Valley Parent Group
- East Valley Autism Network (EVAN)
- East Valley Autism Support Group for Spanish-Speakers
- West Valley Autism Parent Support Group
- Support Group for Adults with High-Functioning Autism/Asperger's
- Asperger Parent Network
- Council for Jews with Special Needs
- Ask Now Arizona Special Kids Network of Women
- Fountain Hills, In Teaching Our Unique Children (FH-InTOUCH)
- Fragile X Society of Arizona
- Gilbert Autism Parents support group (SANE)
- East Valley Autism Biomedical Connections (ABC)
- Phoenix HFA/Asperger Family Network
- Guys Group
This group is all parents of children with autism spectrum disorders. They meet the 4th Tuesday of the month at Coco's restaurant at Paradise Valley Mall.
- Phone: (480) 585-9312
- Contact: Cynthia Macluskie
- Email: cynthia.marksmom
- Meets: 4th Tuesday of each month from 7pm to 9pm
- Current agenda: click here
- Meeting location: Coco's at 4514 E Cactus Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85032-7702
- Location via MapQuest: (click here to view location)
(click here to generate directions from home)
This group is for all parents of children with autism. Meets the first Tuesday of every month.
- Phone: (480) 632-5719
- Contact: Janet Kirwan
- Email: janet
- Meets: 1st Tuesday of each month
This group is for all parents of children with autism. Meets the third Tuesday of every month.
- Contact: Melissa at melissavanhook
@hotmail.com; Holly at hreycraft
@cox.net; or Katie at wridetribe
- Meets: 3rd Tuesday of each month
- Blog: eastvalleyautismnetwork.blogspot.com/p/evan-meetings.html
Group meets with experts from different fields related to autism. Group shares valuable information and offers support to families.
- Phone: (480) 831-1009
- Contact: Alberto Serpias
- Meets: 2nd Tuesday of each month
- Phone: (623) 572-5289
- Contact: Shelly V.
- Email: shellyvin
- Meets: 2nd Tuesday of each month from 7-9pm
- Location: New Life Community Church located at 8155 W Thunderbird Rd. Peoria AZ 85381.
- Tempe Contact: trish_crew
- Phoenix Contact: Tom at (602) 340-8717
- Tuscon Contact: Newport at jwholphin48
Resource for families and professionals in the Greater Phoenix Area. Monthly meetings, e-group and web site.
- Webpage: www.apn.150m.com
- Phone: 480-759-6329
- Contact: Carolyn Warden
Provides a range of services.
- Address: 12701 North Scottsdale Road, Suite 205 Scottsdale, AZ 85254
- Webpage: www.cjsn.org
- Phone: (480)-629-5343
- Email: info
A support group for women with special needs children to get together
and discuss many topics including therapies, treatments, school, camps
- Webpage: www.ask-now.net
- Phone: 480-296-3714
- Meets: 1st Wednesday of the month, 7pm, Scottsdale Healthcare Shea Hospital Conference Center.
- Email: kimrinehart
A support group for parents and caregivers of special needs children living in Fountain Hills.
- Webpage: members.cox.net/fhintouch
- Meets: Monthly, 2nd Thursday, 1pm; Additional evening meetings and events scheduled periodically
- Email: fhintouch
Provides information on Fragile X.
- Address: 3418 W. Lucia Drive Phoenix, AZ 85085
- Phone: (623) 587-7580/(602) 502-4765
- Email: azfragilex
- Webpage: www.fragilex.org/html/arizona.htm
Gilbert Autism Parents support group called S.A.N.E. (Supporting Autism Now through Education).
- Address: Gilbert, AZ 85296
- Phone: (480) 782-8960
- Email: wridetribe
ABC is an East Valley support group for parents who are using or are interested in learning more about biomedical interventions for Autism Spectrum Disorders. Meetings will include information to reduce toxins, address GI function and improve the nutrition and health of children with autism. Come and share resources, recipes and research updates. This group promotes learning and discussion of improving children's outcomes. We exist to share options with parents and we desire to establish a supportive community for parents using any type of biomedical interventions.
- Webpage: autismbiomedicalconnections.synthasite.com
- Email: autismbiomedicalconnections
- Meets: 2nd Tuesday of every month
Phoenix High Functioning Autism/Asperger Family Network, meets at Scottsdale Bible Church.
It's all about our kids! This group help's to share information...what works, what doesn't. LIFE ISSUES IN A TOLERANT ATMOSPHERE
- Webpage: www.phoenixautism.com
- Email: hfautism
This group is for men from all around the valley who have someone in their life affected by autism.
They meet the 3rd Monday of the every month at Cooperstown near America West Arena.
- Phone: (480) 748-8620
- Contact: Jason Geroux
- Email: jgeroux
- Meets: 3rd Monday of each month